POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : United POV-Ray? : Re: United POV-Ray? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:26:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: United POV-Ray?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 15 Oct 2002 14:14:29
Message: <3dac5b05$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3DA### [at] alphalinkcomau> , Edward Coffey
<eco### [at] alphalinkcomau>  wrote:

>> You are kidding, right?
>
> Could you be more specific?

Well, I am just not sure it is a good idea at all.  Or better, I should say
I was not sure if it is a good idea because of the possible flames and such
that would be the result.  So I made a test (see the thread "Proposal for
4.0 core control" and my posts in there).  Now I am not sure if there are
many people even familiar enough with the core code to participate in any
such discussion.  Not really conclusive results at all :-(

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde